How do I join a learning community?
Log into the Learning Communities portal to view the communities you’re eligible to participate in, learn more about the application process, and track your application status.
- Not all learning communities require an application process.
- Applying for a learning community is separate from the Colorado State University application for admission and the Housing application.
- Some communities require students to co-enroll in courses together. If accepted, students will be contacted by the community on the course registration process.
- We encourage you to apply for a Learning Community as soon as you are admitted to CSU as these communities are popular and tend to fill early..
- If you are accepted into more than one program, you will choose which best meets your interests.